In a world of personalizing everything from your car to your phone why not personalize your home? We’re not just talking the paint color, the artwork or the furniture. If you’re building a new home we strongly believe that the home plan should be personalized to you. Whether that means increasing (or decreasing) the size of the plan, converting the basement to a walk-out or revising the lay-out we can help to make the home plan perfect for you.
How To Personalize a Home Plan:
- Choose the Home Plan that most closely suits you.
- Fill out the form below including a list of desired changes.
- We will provide you with an estimate of the costs involved and our recommendations.
- To proceed we request a deposit equal to the purchase price of the home plan.
- We will modify the elevations and floor plans and email the drawings to you for review.
- Once you are satisfied with the modified design we will modify the construction drawings.
- Upon payment of the final invoice reflecting the modification charges, we will ship the construction drawings to you.
What’s Included In the Home Plans:
- 8 paper copies and a pdf copy
- Exterior Elevations
- Foundation Plan (local engineer review required)
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plans (product supplier review required)
- Electrical Plans
- Building Sections
- Construction Details
- Generic Site Plan (to be filled out by contractor)