*The exchange rate shown is an approximate amount. All sales are in Canadian funds. The total US amount billed will vary according to fluctuating exchange rates and credit card processing fees.
The Dragonfly is our contemporary take on the tiny house movement, and features a design that could comfortably sleep three people and is suitable for entertaining. The house is twenty-four feet in length and eight foot four inches wide with a total square footage of 188 sq ft. The structure is built on a flat deck trailer and the overall dimensions make it road legal for easy transportation.
The Dragonfly-24 has an abundance of large windows and two skylights on the roof to bring in natural light and make it feel more open. Additional features include:
- Double french doors on each side
- Fold down deck on each side
- Compact kitchen with small appliances
- Propane fireplace
- Unique pull-out stair to loft space c/w storage
- Loft space serves as bedroom
- Pull out sofa bed w/ built in storage on either side
- Pull out table for dining
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity with sink, and washer/dryer unit