*The exchange rate shown is an approximate amount. All sales are in Canadian funds. The total US amount billed will vary according to fluctuating exchange rates and credit card processing fees.
The Firefly design followed our Dragonfly which is our contemporary take on the tiny house movement. The Firefly features a design that could comfortably sleep three people on the main level and is suitable for entertaining with lots of storage. The house is twenty-eight feet in length and eight foot four inches wide with a total square footage of 220 sq ft. The structure is built on a flat deck trailer and the overall dimensions make it road legal for easy transportation.
The Firefly-28 has an abundance of large windows and two skylights on the roof to bring in natural light and make it feel more open. Additional features include:
- Double french doors on each side
- Fold down deck on each side
- Compact kitchen with small appliances
- Propane fireplace
- Bedroom on the main level
- Combination washer/dryer unit
- Plenty of storage
- Loft space for sleeping or storage
- Pull out sofa bed w/ built in storage on either side
- Pull out table for dining
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, and small sink